Mumbai, Malad West
Senior Settlement team manager:
• Connecting with banks regarding fund transfers and cost & exchange rate negotiations.
• Monitoring merchant balances and chargebacks.
• Preparing financial reports daily by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and suggesting solutions to resolve reconciliation discrepancies.
• Supervising receivable and payable balances and engaging in monthly accounting to verify the accounts.
• Supervising and directing the team in the completion of client deliverables.
• Establishing and maintaining pivotal client relationships by being the point of contact for all of their needs and seeking feedback.
• Any graduate with advance knowledge of excel and basic accounting knowledge. Knowledge of various currencies and cryptocurrencies will be an advantage.
• Work details:
• Location: Mindspace, Malad west
• Time: 11.00 to 8.00 pm
• 6 days working. The last Saturday of the month will be a holiday.
• Interviews will be conducted F2F between Monday to Friday (2to 6)
|8 - 10 Years
|4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.
|Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Bank Reconciliation Accounts Receivable Specialist Account Payable Settlement
|We are a team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing comprehensive and reliable back office support to businesses of all sizes and industries. Our team consists of highly skilled individuals with diverse backgrounds and expertise in areas such as accounting, human resources, payroll, and more. We understand that managing a business can be challenging, and we’re here to help you navigate the complexities of back office operations so you can focus on what you do best – growing your business.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.