REQUIREMENT – PROJECT MANAGER – INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
We are A Products and Solutions Company Focusing on Industrial Automation Software Solutions. Clients are System Integrators and OEM’s who get our Products and Solutions for their Clients. Need a person with Micro Level Management on various stages of activities happening in Cycle of Development to Implementation.
• Work Experience of Managing Projects in Industrial Automation Companies. (PLC/SCADA/Automation Companies)
• PLC / SCADA / Automation related Development/Implementation Experience with Team Management and Client Management.
• Understanding the Terminologies of Industrial Automation Projects and its Life Cycle
• Excellent Team Management
• To work Under Technical Director for Development Co-Ordination with Team and Clients. Testing of Development given from Team and Co-Ordination with Clients.
• Client Site Visits will be part of the Job
• Motivate Technical Team to meet development Target / Deadlines
• Drafts technical manuals and guidelines
• Drafts and submits reports to Technical Director
• Meets and Discuss regularly with Technical Director regards development activities undertaken by his team
• Random software testing to identify technical glitches.
• Teaming / Bridging new staff with experienced programmers.
• Mentoring development team members as needed.
• Regularly participation in management meetings for technical reviews
• Carrying out Development R&D with Modules with vision of Technical Director
• Guiding Team to Fast and Effective Deliverables
• Understanding from client regards changes / development and taking full responsibility for executing the same
• Takes part in Pre Sales Meets for Understanding requirements
|3 - 9 Years
|8 Lac To 11 Lac P.A.
|IT Software - Others
|Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduate Diploma, M.C.A
|Automation PLC SCADA
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.