Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
• Overall 5 – 7 Years of experience in Oracle Database
• Flexible to working in 24*7 shifts.
• Database Availability & Stability
Maintaining highly visible production databases and ensuring stability by designing, installing, upgrading, patching, tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting databases
• Immediate participation in an active on call rotation required. Candidate must be capable of providing off-hours support to avoid impacting database availability during normal business hours.
• Support IT initiatives through sql analysis, schema revisions, and capacity forecasting
Homogenize the performance of the database and optimize system resources
• Support efforts related to the proper protection from corruption & encryption of sensitive information
• Good exposure and hands-on knowledge on Oracle Exadata
• Good Exposure on DB/RAC architecture on Oracle 12c and 19c database.
• Good Exposure on DataGaurd (physical standby database) in RAC Environment
• Expertise in performing backup & recovery strategies through physical & logical backups and RMAN Backup & Recovery
• Good knowledge and hand-on experience on 13c OEM.
• First hands-on experiences in software and firmware maintenance of both the Database and Storage servers in the Exadata database machine including upgrades and patching.
• Solid skills to configure Exadata to meet company internal security requirement.
• Good Exposure on Migrating the Database from On-prem to OCI
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - DataBase / Datawarehousing|
|Qualification||Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree, B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Oracle DBA Web Architect Software Developer|
|Address||Mahavir Nagar, Dahanukar wadi,|